for our clients who know and love our design aesthetic, we offer P+B ASAP: a quick and trustworthy system to order flowers for your event, even weddings!
with P+B ASAP you will:
- shop from our menu of floral items
- pay only materials costs, skipping custom design and set-up labor charges
- enjoy the best of seasonal and local blooms, designed with your palette in mind
P+B ASAP is for clients who appreciate efficiency and for those with flexible design preferences. using the menu below, you'll select the items you need, your primary and secondary color palette, and vase choice, and submit your request. once you send us your request, we'll be back in touch with you within 48 business hours with a proposal and estimate. you will then have 72 business hours to approve the event florals, pay for your order, and sign a simple contract. at that point, your event will be on our calendar and in the works!
P+B ASAP provides you all of our beautiful brains and brawn we give to every client, but without the meetings and revisions that usually accompany planning an event, which means savings for you--no labor charges! the only additional charge you will see on your proposal is for delivery, if you should request it. the option to pick up at our hamtramck studio is always available at no additional charge.
your P+B ASAP event florals will be the most beautiful the season has to offer, from local detroit farms when the weather allows, and always from american flower farms. we are also a foam-free design studio, skipping that green toxic stuff for more environmentally- and socially-friendly hardware.
take a spin through our menu below, for ideas of sizes and shapes. your event will be tailored to your primary and secondary color palette, of course, and you'll have a chance to choose from clear glass, gold-accented glass, ceramic french, or concrete compote vases.
are you ready to order? here's what you need:
- you've noted your item selections from the menu above? (here is a link to download the info on this page as a PDF if you'd find that helpful)
- you've decided on your color palette? (we'll ask for your primary and secondary choices, as well as ribbon color if this is a wedding.)
- you have an idea of what kind of vases you'd like? (you'll be given a list to chose from of materials--clear glass, gold-accented glass, ceramic french, or concrete compote vases)
- you know your date and preferred pick up or delivery time? (there's no charge for picking up. if you would like delivery, we'll ask for the event address to give you a delivery charge quote in your proposal.)
once you send us your request, we'll be back in touch with you within 48 business hours with a proposal and estimate. you will then have 72 business hours to approve the event florals, pay for your order, and sign a simple contract. at that point, your event will be on our calendar and in the works!
if this all sounds good, let's do this!